Fully Managed IT Service
– Cybersecurity Protection
– Microsoft 365 Productivity Solution
– Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible to ensure that the Technical Team solves our clients’ tickets
You will be accountable for ensuring and maintaining strong technical standards, systems, and processes, as well as driving, supervising, and implementing them.
You will be responsible for ensuring technical excellence in the technical team while optimizing contract efficiency.
You will be accountable, trustworthy, and a great people person who is good at building lasting relationships with your colleagues and our customers.
- Lead, Manage & Mentor the Technical Team. This includes Hiring, Onboarding, and holding IT Professionals accountable for the work they do.
- Ensure Technical Team resolves support queries within the SLA
- Ensure Root Cause Analysis & Remediation is continually happening for both Technical and Business incidents to avoid them happening in the future.
- Track escalations, ensuring they are attended to efficiently and with minimal impact on the client’s..
- Ensure the Technical Team follow the Ticket Lifecycle procedure.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are continually being followed, created & improved to continually deliver better levels of experience to our clients.
- Focus on Contract Efficiency through Technical Excellence in the work that you do.
- Manage client expectations to ensure that the Team can deliver on what is promised.
- Manage the well-being of the team by providing regular 1:1 reviews and development roadmaps for all individual members of the team.
- Identify each Team member’s strengths and weaknesses and make sure that they are in a position that will make both themselves and the Team thrive.
- Creating, Managing & Improving Training Plans for all Team Members.
- Coordinate, schedule, and staff the Service Team to high utilization.
- Review and approve Timesheets & Expense Reports.
Education & Knowledge:
- BSc or BA degree in Business٫ Computer Science or other related is a bonus.
- Microsoft Fundamentals Certifications – Azure or Microsoft 365.
- 2+ years of Management & Leadership of an IT Service Team.
- Managed IT Services business.
- Ticketing system / RMM Tool and PSA software.
- Effective Resource Planning with an ability to think and plan ahead.
- Working with the Microsoft 365 Platform.
- Strong communication and skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and clients.
- The ability to deliver an amazing Client Experience.
- The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world.
Growth and Learning:
- Ambition and an eagerness to learn and improve.
- The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world .
R35k-R45k per month depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org